About Me
About Me
I was born and raised in Raleigh, NC, which happens to be a state capital and the first capital upload. In the summer after 6th grade, my sister got accepted into FAU High where she would be completely enrolled in college and would have the change to graduate with a bachelors degree at 18. However, the school was in Boca Raton, FL. After much family debate we were all excited to move down to Boca(my parents met in Boca Raton and got married in Boca but decided it would be safer to raise a family in Raleigh). I was just accepted into the program and will be going there this following year. That is a pretty short summary of my life. I have done lots of things through my 13 years on this Earth but I am just going to write this simple autobiography. If you have any questions about me just comment on this post!
Sincerely,
Alexander Grande
Comments
Post a Comment